Make a difference in Charleston's nonprofit sector! YNPN Lowcountry is looking for people with the time, drive and skills to guide YNPN Lowcountry's growth as an organization.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for:
- Marketing co-chair
Serving on the YNPN Lowcountry Board is a fantastic opportunity to put your skills to use and take your involvement with YNPN to the next level as we build the systems and capacity of our organization. It's also a great way to focus on your own professional development by meeting new people, enhancing your leadership skills and expanding your network.
What you need to know:
- New board members must commit to two years of service as a Director
- Board members must attend a minimum of six regular Board of Directors meetings each year and are required to attend the annual Board Retreat.
- Board members also chair or volunteer on a committee and attend YNPN Lowcountry events whenever possible.
- The board is a working board as YNPN Lowcountry does not have staff. The monthly time commitment ranges from 12 to 20 hours per month, depending on one's role on the board.
- Board members will be asked to sign a commitment form and conflict of interest policy.
- Board members must maintain current membership with YNPN Lowcountry and make a financial commitment of membership.
- It is not a requirement that all board members work for a nonprofit organization, but an individual's work or volunteer experience should demonstrate commitment to the nonprofit sector.
Please contact Nominating Chair, Jenna Johnson, at email@example.com for more information.